- They are all strong willed and stubborn just like their mom.
- Screaming at each other is a favorite past time when kids 2, 3 and 4 don't do what kid 1 wants.
- Parrot is the only kid motivated to do the new behavior chart for summer.
- Locking my bedroom door in order to get some work done only attracts door knocking and yelling for Mom every 10 minutes.
- Setting up the kiddie pool outside for the kids just makes the fore casted 80 degree, sunny weather to change to 70 degrees and wind.
- Sleeping in isn't an option for Mom during the summer months, because it just makes Parrot mad. He is very vocal when he is mad.
- No matter how many times Mom explains how to get along the kids will not know the meaning of those two words.
This is going to be a long, long summer. I have over 300 comments to return and respond back, 60+ PR requests to reply to, 40+ other emails to read and respond to, dirty dishes in the sink, blog posts to write on both blogs and my social network, appointments to go to after dinner and a house full of hyper, screaming kids who demand my attention every ten minutes. Yes, this is going to be a long, long, LONG summer.